FIP’s dedicated team, as party-appointed or tribunal-appointed expert, provides clients with electronic evidence support.
FIP assistance covers:
- Onsite forensic copy of computers and other digital media
- Analysis of media copies and production of a technical report and/or a witness statement
- Reviewing the reports of other experts and providing constructive criticism
- Advising during the preparation and execution of civil search orders
- Providing expert testimony in courtConducting Information Security Audit and Vulnerability Testing
- Training on Cybercrime, security and the Protection of personal data.
IT Forensic is also a key resource in FIP’s internal investigations.