FIP’s dedicated team, as party-appointed or tribunal-appointed expert, provides clients with electronic evidence support. This is also a key resource in FIP’s internal investigations (fraud, information leaks, unfair competition, etc.).
FIP assistance to companies, lawyers, magistrates or bailiffs includes:
- Onsite forensic copy of computers and other digital media
- Analysis of media copies and production of a technical report and/or a witness statement
- Reviewing the reports of other experts and providing constructive criticism
- Advising during the preparation and execution of civil search orders
- Providing expert testimony in court
- Information Security Audit and Vulnerability Testing
- Specialized training on Cybercrime, Cybersecurity and the Protection of personal data.